Am I allowed in?? :)

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hi girls. Wanting to see if I am allowed to join in here? Not actively TTC but not doing anything to stop it for the last 2 months...another baby would be a blessing. After being a TTC fiend for 10months before getting pregnant with LO I just know I will be symptom spotting for the next 2 weeks...I can't help myself!

xx

Hello and welcome in!

I have just entered the dreaded ttw and as much as I would like to say I will take in all in my stride I will looking at every little thing and asking myself could it be.....

xx

Oooh, hi Flopsy! I remember you from first time TTC! I hope all is well with you and your little girl!

I'm stalking this thread before I have the courage to actually post that i'm officially TTC. We always said we'd wait until Annie is a year old, but then get paranoid that it might take a while!

Good luck with it all! :)

Thanks girls. I am trying not to let myself get too sucked into thinking about it as I got a little bit obsessive last time! lol :) Having said that, I am in the 2ww now and having dtd right over ovulation time know that I will be symptom spotting!

Good luck everyone!!

xx

Come and join my "cool, calm and chilled 2ww" thread

When are you due to test?

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
oooh welcome and good luck xxxxxxx 2ww sucks and i've not even got that far yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back