Alternative to formula milk

Preggers123

Reaction score
Hi All

Ok any advice would be fab, my LO is nine and a half months and has dramtically reduced his bottles over the last 6-8 weeks. I phoned my HV who said just try and persevere but he really is not interested in milk anymore and I want to know how else I can get milk/dairy into him. We do yoghurt, cheese and he gets full fat milk in his porridge but he is on less than two bottles per day (200-300mls in total) and my HV did not suggest any alternatives - I've really not found them helpful at all :(

I did get him checked over by the Dr just to make sure that there was nothing else wrong that may have been causing it!!

I think that I am being totally neurotic (first time mum syndrome me thinks!) he is happy in himself and still filling his nappies but I feel that he is missing something not that he is taking such a small amount of milk.

Try not to worry Hun, at 10 months my LO was only having 1 6oz bottle a day she just wasn't interested in milk anymore, just keeping offering cheese, yoghurt etc x

My boy went off milk at 10 months and still won't have it only on cereal we just gave him yogurts cheese like your doing now 2 bottles will be fine don't fret xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back