Looks like i was right!!

newbump

Reaction score
Well I gave Max his Soya yoghurt and rice milk today and he didnt project it or anything!!! After being told for months that he isnt intolerant to milk etc, i have finally decided that im right and HV was wrong!!!

Any one else think they have been totally right about something to do with LO when HV trys to convince you otherwise???

Natalie x

Any one else think they have been totally right about something to do with LO when HV trys to convince you otherwise???

Ella's head shape. Was told it was normal but it appears it's the result of torticollis (tight neck muscle). Were seeing a paed tomorrow thanks to our chiro who wrote to our gp. :evil: Not happy because I first mentioned Ella's head when she was 6 weeks old.

We've disagreed on everything to do with feeding - milk intolerence, reflux and weaning. Come to think of it, we disagree on EVERYTHING :D

weaning Seren at 14 weeks, I was told to do so as she was waking in the night but I held off til she was 20 weeks, as she was too young at 14 weeks and I had done some reading about why they said not before 17 weeks. I would just say though that if your HV has said something you disagree with I would seek further medical advice. I have heard of a 13 week old baby who was put on hungrey milk and 3 meals a day because the mother was told that she should follow her own instincts by her friends and the baby's stomach was so distended they were in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back