alone

xnicolaxcx

Reaction score
im 19 my boyfriend left me a day before i found out i was pregnant and didnt really want to know when i told him. he said he wanted me to have an abortion and didnt really say anything else. after days of crying and feeling confused and lonely i made the dicsision alone to keep my baby. after a couple of months of being on my own and finally getting over my ex he tells me he still loves me and really wants to try again. by this time i was 3 months pregnant. i went back to him. things was great better than ever. then i reached 6 months and out of nowhere he tells me he doesnt love me any more. and doesnt want to be in a relationship until he has found the right person. loosing him for the second time was ten times harder.we havent spoken sinse. i dont want him to know how much im hurting. when really i feel like my whole world has fallen apart. he sends me abusive messages telling me how little im worth and how much he hates me and how i will never get another boyfriend again. i dont retaliate by being nasty as i dont want him to hate me more. iv recently started suffering with panick attacks and i cry all the time. i have the support from all my family and i am very greatful but it isnt the same as sharing it with my ex. nobody understands why i still love him so much. but i cant help the way i feel. he used to make me feel like a princess and i miss him so much. im scared that i will be a rubbish mum to my baby and i dont want to hurt the baby because im down all the time. i wish i knew what id done to deserve this but its just come from nowhere and im finding it really hard to pick myself back up from being kicked down for the second time. i just want the pain to go away. :(

Hiya :hug: :hug: :hug:

I kinda know what ure going through. i only just turned 21 last week and i split up with my bf 3 days before i found out i was pregnant then when i told him he wasn't happy and said he didnt want it and that he wants me to get rid of it and i said i could never do that. it made 2 to make that baby and abortion shouldnt be an easy way out. i spent the whole of the day crying my eyes out, i felt like driving my car of a cliff it was horrible. but then i thought i can do this with or without him. im going to have a little baby and i know that will be the most important thing in my life and i will love it more than ANY man i have ever been with, so screw everyone else im going to have my baby and im going to be a good mum and i know that that doesnt mean i wont ever get a bf again it couldnt be further from the truth!! So i know itsa hard but its for the best in the end. just show everyone how strong you are and that you can do it, im sure you will be a great mum. xxx

:hug: Oh dear this sounds awful... you don't need this when your pregnant!!!...

It seems to me like there's a lot going on inside your ex's head that goes on inside a 12 year old's head. He's not ready to have a baby... he can't cope with the responsibility or the pressure and he's being horrible towards you because he's jealous of the fact that you can... So he thinks that being abusive towards you, telling you that you'll never get another man, will deter you from keeping the baby... just so that he can feel better about himself...

Well don't let him do this... For one... OF COURSE you will get another man... and the best thing is, the next man you get will have to be mature enough to handle kids so you've won half the battle with finding a good partner in the future.

Second, if you are doubting that you will be a good mother, that's a good thing... It means you are mature enough to realise that this isn't a walk in the park but in the same sense you love your child enough already, to want to give it the best... For that reason alone, you will be a good mother because your child will always be your priority in your life.

Ignore his texts, tell him you don't want to have anything else to do with him anymore, unless it's directly related to the child...and if he continues to be abusive you will speak with your solicitor (CAB will help you with this) and you will get the family courts involved. This should be enough (as he sounds like he's already sh**ting himself over the baby) to make him stop being abusive.

Just remember that he is doing this because he's the one who is immature and worthless, and it annoys him that you are doing so much better than him, so he wants to grind you down too. Don't let him... look forward to your future, it will be really magical and you will realise what real, pure, true love is when they put that baby in your arms, not what you had with your ex... nothing else will matter then.

Oh and don't go back with him again please... he will only hurt you and your child again and that's a promise. :hug:

He does not deserve you and the baby I have been a single mum now with my 2 boys for nearly 6 years and I just feel that if someone would want to treat you bad then they dont deserve the happyness from you and your baby I am pregnant again and have split up from him after he showed his true side and started being violent to me as long as we have a supportative family thats all you need and one day someone will love you as much as you love them.

i can honestly say i know what you mean, my bf was the same he wanted me to get rid and everything,
but we stayed together cos he said he wanted to be with me,
then out of the blue at 7 months he said he didnt want to be with me anymore, and it was hard.
but im over him now,
it made me reaslise that he doesnt deserve a child- after putting someone through that much stress

your guy sounds the same hunni
to do it once is nasty but twice when your 6 months. hes not worth it hunni
he can shout and scream and everything at the end of the day but your going to be the one with a gorgeous little baby to look after,
men are just ****s basically excuse my language,
all they care about is themselves.

if you need to talk anytime pm me :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

but the most important thing is you and the baby hunni
tonestly. hes not worth shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members