Almost postitive opk then bfn. ?

Star33

Reaction score
I had a almost positive opk yesterday but then later that night it went bfn & today its the same bfn, :eh: looking at my one yesterday you would expect it to go darker not lighter, i dont know weather i missed my surge & that darkish opk was traces of my surge left over. I dont know my stupid ovarys have decided to go asleep & not want to give me a baby anymore ( pissed off ) soo much. :wall2:

Anyone else, get what looks like a bfp opk then it goes straight negative. ?

The negative means your surge is over hon. Some of the IC opks don't get as dark as the control. This is my CD16 and CD17 from this month, I ovd on CD17 and you can see it is lighter xx

Attachments

• CD4 OPK CD1617.jpg
    CD4 OPK CD1617.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 29
But if you ovd today then get :bd: tonight as your eggy has 24-48 hours from LH surge xx

Thanks leesey. Your top opk looks like my one from yesterday & i done it with my morning wee ? The day before i had NO opks at all so done with out but we had sex that night, so yesterday when i got that darkish positive with morning wee, when i tested later that evening it was bfn so i think i have missed my surge & its been the day i had no opks :( i never had sex last night but did the night before, so if i bed tonight i might be covered just incase. XX

That's what I had, I never usually get many lines in the run up to ov. We BDd the night before +opk, not on o day unfortunately, and then day after ov. Hoping that's been enough for this month, feeling positive!!

I use to get about 3 days worth but with me being classed with low fertility i only have like half a day or 1 day somtimes, like this month am not sure if i have missed my surge due to that test being quite dark or do i carry on testing. I am gonna bed tonight just to be safe & still test just incase my body is well & truly messed up. Goodluck for this month hun, fingers crossed we both get a nice little suprise :) x

Mine went like that have a look at my follicle tracking scan pics in LTTC and i got worried that i wasnt goin to ov but scans confirmed i did on the Sunday , my pos OPK was on the Sat afternoon then it went blank on the Sun! we bd'd on the Sat morn and Sun night so i hope we caught it x x

I think just some people never get a fully dark line for some reason. Wouldn't worry too much, just get bd at the right time!! xx

I just did a opk & got this :shock: i just dont know whats going on & everytime i test i make sure my urine is not diluted & it's strong too, so what the heck ?

Attachments

• Photo-1029opk.jpg
    Photo-1029opk.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 18
If you've been doing it at different times it might be the reason xx

I aint been testing at exact the same time but would that make any difference because they say to test from 1pm up to 8pm of a evening as lh surge is supposed to be higher through out the afternoon rather than morning. But then i gets a almost positive using morning wee on cd12 so it dont make sence does it.

What confused me was, they say if you get a bfn but then a positive on the same day, then your urine must of been too diluted & not strong enough but i have been making sure i dont drink much before i do a test & make sure my urines not a diluted colour when i test. :/ I gonna bed in about 1hr LOL!!! these ovarys of mine have a mind of there own.

I cant of ovulated yet cause i wouldnt get another pink line would i ? not that strong anyway, there will always be a faint line on a opk when everyone uses them but if its clear pink & not faint then your surge is getting ready so the only thing i can think of is maybe i am having a 2nd ovulation which would make sence hmmm, 12,24hrs after the 1st positive opk which was yesterday morning ? or my ovarys was gearing up to ovulate but then went back to sleep grrr. I gonna keep testing though cause i want to see what happens next, i want to see if i get that darker than test line bfp or wether it returns to it's normal bfn again. X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back