Almost passed out....

SuziQ

Reaction score
Morning Ladies,
I just had to stand on a busy train for half hour into work.. and I almost passed out...
And now I'm bit worried something is wrong. and am sitting at my desk in tears.... :-(
Anyone else felt faint or anything thing..??

I have only ever fainted once in my life and that was 12 years ago!!

xx

Dont worry hun about 2 weeks ago i felt so faint it was like i was walking around on air.. hated it :?

Yes, don't worry, it's probably low blood pressure or hormones etc there's a lot of stuff going on inside you at the moment! It's a pity you're not showing as then you could hopefully get someone to give you a seat!

Make sure you're eating regularly too as this might help.

+++

Actually.... when I went to the midwife on Monday, my blood pressure was a bit lower than it normally is.....
Thanks ladies... think I'm worrying for nothing.

x

You should have asked someone to move, I'm sure if you explained that you were pregnant someone would have. It's quite handy having a bump at times. I hope you're feeling better :hug: :hug:

How far gone are u sweetie?? as i got that about 2 weeks ago but i havent had it since .. xx

SuziQ said:
Morning Ladies,
I just had to stand on a busy train for half hour into work.. and I almost passed out...
And now I'm bit worried something is wrong. and am sitting at my desk in tears.... :-(
Anyone else felt faint or anything thing..??

I have only ever fainted once in my life and that was 12 years ago!!

xx

I fainted in my 1st pregnancy, when i was waiting at a bus stop for half an hour. Dr said it was low blood pressure & standing too long.

Dizziness is common in first trimester. It can happen by simply standing up too quickly. I had it a lot in the first few weeks.

I am 11 weeks today...
This is the only time I felt like it.

(can't get my ticker to work either) :cry:

xx

SuziQ said:
I am 11 weeks today...
This is the only time I felt like it.

(can't get my ticker to work either) :cry:

xx

I just got it the once too, around 9 weeks. Now that you have experienced it, you know to take better care on the train/tube/bus, and make sure you get a seat or something - you deserve one! Hopefully, you wont get it again xx

I could only get my ticker to work on one website - try right clicking on mine and you may be able to add it that way.

I felt faint the day after i got a BFP - thing since buti agree it is probably your BP x x x

:hug: Exactly the same thing happened to me on Saturday I'd never had it before either. I've since been to the doctors and i've got slightly low blood pressure. I'm 10 weeks pg

Thanks ladies xxx

Tots - do i then add it onto my profile as the signiature??
x

This is exactly how I knew I was pregnant this time! I was lying in the bath and suddenly felt incredibly light headded and dizzy....which is not what you're supposed to feel when you're just lying relaxing. Don't panic, you'll discover there are all sorts of weird things that go on in the pregnant body :D

I have had the same happen to me twice so far. Got white dots in my sight the job lot. I got told to make sure i was drinking lots. Coffee/tea and fizzy drinks do not count.

If you are worried do nip in and see your doctor/midwife

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back