Passed out ....

tots hope

Reaction score
About half an hour ago i passed out at a clients house. Back at work now and still feeling a little faint. So embarrassed as i had a student with me who had to pick me up!

:hug: :hug: :hug: Could you go home and rest? Sounds like it's time for a day off work. Hope you're feeling better soon.

I've had a few occassions where I've had to sit down due to feeling faint, not actually passed out though

My boss asked if i wanted to go home but as im not feeeling all that bad now i think i will just carry on. At least if i pass out at work they will have no doubt not to believe me! My student is telling everyone though which isn't helping with the embarrasement!

Poor you :hug:

Definitely sounds like you could do with a rest! xxx

aww you poor thing
maybe thats your body telling you to slow down a bit :)
manda xx

I know it's easier said than done but try to take it as easy as possible :hug: :hug: :hug:

I agree with the others take it easy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Glad to see your feeling better though.

aww sweetie :hug:

try to take it easy, easier said than done, but think about yours and babies health :hug:

Well i phoned the midwife as i fainted again and she told me to go straight to the doctors, do not pass go and do not collect £200.

Went to see the Gp and she told me my heart murmur was more obvious that normal but this could be becuase of my blood vesels dilating more to reach baby. She didn't seem to worried and after what felt like ages she found babies heart beat so that has put my mind at rest.

I asked her f she thought it was ok for me to continue to work and she told me it wasn't a problem! So this morning im back to work, ready for a day full of paperwork and phonecalls!

Thanks for your concern ladies x x x

Jeez be careful hun! Fainting is never good, take it easy :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back