all you october mums!

isobel84

Reaction score
i miss you in trim 3 :roll:

hows everyones little ones getting on? i really hope i join u guys soon :wall2:

vix is there a name yet (have i missed the announcment?)

name - no, my poor unnamed buuba :cry: could strangle OH now :lol:

other than that all is ok :love: cant wait to see noa!! :)

Hey Hun, all good this end, Alfie is an angel, had all the visitors now so now I can start to enjoy him. He is only waking for a feed every 4-5 hours at night and every 3 hrs in the day. I am looking forward to half term being over tho so I can get some sleep during the day!!
Hope your sweep works for u and u and Noa can join us soon xxxxx

I miss you evelina! I'm having words with noa when he arrives! I don't fill right visiting tri 3 no more though! Feels like ages ago I was in there with you!!

Aw hun, you should be here with us! Hopefully your little guy wont be too much longer!

We're all good here, little Drake is starting to have more awake moments now. Lush seeing him so wide eyed!

He's going to the doctors tomorrow as we think he has oral thrush :( it's probably why his feeds are a bit scattered as he takes little ammounts but more often.. All I seem to do is feed him.. I'm knackered! So hopefully going to get some drops for him and see an improvement!

Oh and we've been discharged from the midwifes and my little man is now weighing 8lb 5oz! Probably weighing what some of yours were born but Drake was only a teeny 6lb 1oz so I'm chuffed with that!

That's brill about his weight Emma, charley's only 8lb 2oz now so drakes heavier! Hope your doctor can help if he does have thrush! x x

Thanks sweet! How's little charley? Is he drinking more milk now?

hi evalina about time you were in here too not same without you keep chekin for your labour watch! we doing good here waiting for noa tho!!!!!

Thanks sweet! How's little charley? Is he drinking more milk now?

Charleys taking 3-4oz's every 3-4hours. Trying to get him in a 4hour routine but he seems to prefer 3hours!! I was gonna pm you and ask as drake's got older does he go longer between feeds cos I want charley def in a 4hour feed routine by next week so it's easier with laceys school runs!

Drakes on 3-4 ounces now! So charley is doing well.

There's not a chance in the world Drake will go 4 hourly! (not yet anyway) I'm lucky if he manages 3 hours to be honest! It's a right pain If you need to do something or go out.. Got to squeeze everything in betwen them or feed him out. I'm just going with it for to be honest. But with charley feeding so well at a young age and being a good weight I don't think you'll have a problem stretching them out to 4 hourly. Whatever he's happy with really!

Arrrr it won't be long till you will be joining us!!!! It will be next week at the latest anyway and i know we all can't wait to see pics of little Noa!!!

Harvey is doing great!! Thankfully he's not too needy (which is handy as with a broken ankle it can take me a while to get to him) but i can't believe he's 3 weeks old on Saturday!!!!!

Vix i can't believe you haven't got a name for your little man - have you got an appointment to register him yet?

aww im happy your all doing well and emma i really hope you get help with drakes thrush if thats what he have.

I wont be long now latest sunday night i will be cuddeling noa and be one of the mummys :love:

Yay by Sunday!! Woot!! Can't wait for u to join us xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not long and i should be joining you!

I got a pumpkin outfit hehehe!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and Isla are home now :) bit overwhelmed, I felt safe at hospital, all locked in with help on hand, house is a tip and MIL stayed over night before last, she could have rallied my DH to do something about it :(

He is now fast asleep while I've just spent an hour settling Isla which I've struggled with.

One of my nipples is super sore, bleeding a bit as well. Argh I hope I feel better after a night in my own bed.

Good luck october mummies

Emma xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back