another one comin over..

isobel84

Reaction score
Hello Trim 3
so today is the big day i have dreaded but also been excited about.. trim 3.. Its getting more and more real and considering how fast its gone so far, i know i soon be sittin here with my little boy.. And its terrifies me! :roll:

I been sneaking in here reading the threads for the last few weeks and even tho you mention its the moaning trimester, you all seem so calm and collected and happy. So im looking forward to this last 3 month

xx

Welcome! We don't always moan hehe although I don't think my OH would agree with that! Get ready for time to fly! X

ooo how exciting. nice 2 see u here! it is the moaning tri but at least u actually get 2 meet baby in this tri :dance: :) :lol: :lol:

:wave: Welcome over!!

You'll find that sometimes everybodys in a moaning mood...then other times were all quite happy lol. It changes from day to day depending on how swollen we've all become! Enjoy! x

how did a miss this thread lol not really been feeling up to coming online so been on and back off

wohooooo isobel your here bet you cant wait its gone really quick you not think not long now xxxx

This one is like the conveyor belt trimester, everyone is falling off at the end :lol: welcome to tri 3! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back