All i seem to do is cry!

grace

Reaction score
I am 11 weeks, although i havent had a scan yet so who knows cos my periods are so irregular. (can u tell im pissed off?!!)

I seem to be showing already, a lot. this may be because im only a size 8 but i feel like a pot bellied pig, not a pregnant blossoming lady.

Im completely fed up to be honest, it must be my hormones. i dont want you all to think im crazy but i kinda feel like i am. im picking arguments, having mood swings like a spoiled brat, crying at ridiculous things (today i cried because i couldnt find my penlid and because the ketchup wouldnt come out of the bottle and about 15 times in between)

im constantly accusing my fiance of having affairs (logically, i know for a fact this is not the case but im fat now!) hes always been a flirt and i used to be able to handle it but now i seem to have lost my confidence and its being replaced with tears, which makes me feel worse!

i just wanna go to sleep and wake up in 7 months!! Please tell me im normal and it will get better, i want to enjoy my pregnancy but right now i feel so fed up and tearful. Help!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Grace

I felt like I was showing from really early, nothing fitted and I felt like crap. I also cry :cry: :cry: at the smallest thing even now and my DH dosnt know what to do! it's all normal I'm afraid, I cried the other day cause we were going out for lunch and the top I wanted to wear didnt fit anymore!, DH wouldnt let the cat in the other nite and I sobbed as if it was the end of the world! and numerous other little things so dont feel alone in this. After crying I just tell DH it's because I'm pregnant and he's ok about it (I think???? :? )

The rest of the time I love being pregnant and love it as each week goes past. Have you got any pregnancy books that you can show your OH the pieces about emotions and mood swings etc?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Grace

:hug:

Hang in there because these nasty mood swings and tears will eventually get better. I had the same thing in the 1st Tri and a little way into the 2nd. I cried my eyes out one day because the mash potato OH made was a bit lumpy! :roll: Now I can look back and laugh about it but at the time it really was the end of the world.

My OH has gradually got used to the mood swings and ups and downs so that's helped. I think in the early days it's as much a shock to them as it is to you. I agree with Tuck getting your OH to read through a pregnancy mag or book might help. They need to get a good understanding of the changes your body is going through.

I'm sure also, once you've had your first scan, you'll feel a lot better. You'll know your dates and be reassured about your baby's health. :)

I put on weight quite quickly between 5-10 weeks but it levelled out and during the last 6 weeks I've only gained 1kg. Don't be down about it as I'm sure things will work out and you'll look just lovely once you get through the first tri.

:hug: Chin up.

Sabrina
x

My DH thinks I've finally cracked, we've just sat and watched the film 'The Incredible Journey', where 2 dogs and a cat cross mountains and waterfalls etc to reach their home, and I have sobbed nearly all the way through it!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

It's not even that sad and has a lovely happy ending as well.

Fort Boyard is on now and I hope that dont set me off as well :lol: :lol:

That link to the wedding dirty dancing couple thingy set me off. :wall:

me too FiFi! The wedding dirty dancing had me in floods!

I cried outside Gregs in the middle of town yesterday becasue they couldn't tell me whether their mayonniase was made with pasteurised eggs or not!!

K.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back