• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

all systems go!

Bellarina

Reaction score
Morning girls!

well im on CD10, and Im figuring il give SMEP whirl this month (it cant do any harm)...so Im armed with my 10 OPK's....any advice? what times do you all tend to use yours?

I went to see me and DH's friends last night who hav just given birth to their 2nd LO. I got to hold him and it was the most amazing feeling in the world (first baby iv held since TTC). It got me really excited at the thought that it could happen for me and DH.

on the way home in the car i asked him if it made him want a baby even more...and he said no he felt exactly the same as before, which i think is a good answer, as it means hes really wanted one from day one....a revelation as DH is not one to really express emotions etc.

So gonna try and do some :bd:ing tonight and try and follow SMEP (it cant hurt....can it?)

lots of baby dust to all of you xxx :dust::dust::dust:

Have fun with SMEP!!!

I do my OPKs when I get home from work about 5.30-6pm.

I've learned that I have to have my last drink at 2 for my wee to be strong enough.

Good luck!!!!!

Thanks cupcake il make sure i do that. have u ever done smep? i kow its techniclly for people who have managed to conceive before, but to be honest i wanna try it as itl give me some structure so im covering all angles like and done miss ovulating day xxx

Hello,

I'm thinking of trying SMEP this month AF due tomorrow and and i just want her he now so i can start trying again!

I test at 2pm and then again at about 6.30pm after work. I also stop drinking anything for about two hours before test to make sure strong enough!

Good luck and dust to you

xx

I think SMEP seems pretty logical!! I have had a read about it, and it just covers all bases really! I didnt know it was for people who have concieved before though? Hmmm i was hoping to start doing it once i start ovulating!! and it involves lots of BD'ing, yey!!! xxx

Good luck with the SMEP hun :dust:

I dtd on cd13 and hopefully tonight after pos opk, cd16 I hope it will be enough xx

Last edited:
I think SMEP seems pretty logical!! I have had a read about it, and it just covers all bases really! I didnt know it was for people who have concieved before though? Hmmm i was hoping to start doing it once i start ovulating!! and it involves lots of BD'ing, yey!!! xxx

i think they only say that though as you know you are able to conceive...i.e. no fertility probs...but in my opinion it makes sense so why not try it regardless rather than just guessing when is best time to do it. Id rather have a plan to follow and know iv done everything i can possibly do each month. fx it works x

Good luck with the SMEP hun :dust:

I dtd on cd13 and hopefully tonight after pos opk, cd16 I hope it will be enough xx

oooo good luck kanga, im gonna b stalking u waiting for ur bfp! xx

Hey, good luck on SMEP!! This is the 2nd month I'm following SMEP and like you I thought it was pretty logical. I also like having a bit of a plan xx

I also like having a plan, but at the same time I got so disappointed when we didn't stick to it. I think I'm going to have to give SMEP a miss and just do it as and when we can, I'm really gutted I've not done enough this month to get them together over coffee (the sperm and the egg that is, I imagine them having a little date together shortly after dtd :p )

:rofl: sperm an egg out for coffee, that made me giggle!

I must admit the SMEP is quite demanding, so I never really stuck to it, only bd'ed twice in my fertile time, but then I don't generally ask for bd so if I pester my oh too much will know what I'm up to :) xx

Hehe get together over coffee- love it!!! Good luck girlies xxx

lol im gonna be imagining that now after we BD!!!

well yest was CD10 so we BD'd and i started using my OPK's, so tomorrow is the next time we do it.
Iv actually made a note on m phone to keep referring to each day to see what im meant to be doing lol sad i know!

Good luck everyone iv got a good feeling there are going to be a few BFP's this month! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back