All I seem to do now is complain!

Rachel1509

Reaction score
OH must be getting really bored of my moaning, but I don't really care! (he says he isn't, but even I'm getting bored of myself!)

I'm struggling with normal things like bending down now. I sometimes need help putting on my shoes and socks. My bump feels sore and crampy and my left hip keeps aching like mad (right one has it's moments too) :(
I'm convinced baby is big for his gestation and therefore cramped, because when he moves I can feel every little bit of it! It's like he's going to burst out of my tummy sometimes, it can hurt quite a bit too! And also feeling more pressure down below and moments where I feel I'm gonna wee myself, then it goes off!

Don't really know why I'm writing this if I'm honest! You're all now getting it aswell as the OH :rotfl:

I am exactly the same - have to take myself out of ear shot sometimes as all I hear myself do is complain LOL

Well, they have to suffer a bit too, don't they? :D

I have started moaning alot too ha ha, Agree with ISH though, make them suffer! x

Me too....esp since I am now "overdue"!!! I struggle to remain happy about being pregnant....just want my LO out now!!!

I can't put my socks on or do up laces. Xx

i feel exactly the same! i mainly take it out on the kids at work-they're 11-18yr olds, don't want you thinking i'm moaning at 5 yr olds!! haha you can see them just looking at me thinking "so when you get pregnant you moan...ALOT!" :) I have no patience for ANYTHING any more! my sarcasm has gone through the roof too! haha

Moan all you want. We're here to listen!!!:) About that you feel that you need to wee yourself, he's probably preasuring your bladder. When I did my 3D scan we could see that my little girl's head was 1,5 cm from my bladder. And it looked like it was her favorite place:S

Stay strong hun! Hopefully these last weeks will fly by!

xx

Moan, moan and moan some more that's what we are all here for ;)

Pregnancy can be uncomfy, oh yes. I feel terrible moaning sometimes seeing as i literally paid to concieve my little Chip. But i will moan away especially to hubby - i go though the pain so he can have a little pain too...my nagging ;)

I know how you feel hun! I'm forever moaning! Feel sooo sorry for my hubby.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back