Is anyone else...........

chrystaltips

Reaction score
on maternity leave really bored?

I've been off since mid-December and was OK over Christmas as I had lots to distract me but now I'm so bored. All my friends are in work and the internet is now my lifeline :lol:

I keep telling myself that I should make the most of it while I still can but I just want my baby to hurry up!

Anyone else climbing the walls already?

no , cos im tired and have loads to do but havent summund the energy to do it yet ! i got weeks to go yet till i pop anyway !

Maternity leave - whats that??!

Im in work right now. Very depressing. :(

still working here too, go off at 36 weeks then I intend to sleep :rotfl:

I finished on 6th Dec, but with 2 other boys I haven't had much chance to be bored. They are back to school on Monday though, so I plan to read and sleep all day :wink:

J-Do1979 said:
Maternity leave - whats that??!

Im in work right now. Very depressing. :(

Same here and most likely will be til the day I pop.

i am not bored yet, but i don't seem to have wound down yet. I don't seem to be able to just sit and do nothing and am constantly trying to find myself things to do!

I am a teacher and find that i am usually like this for the first couple of weeks of the summer, then i get into the habit of doing nothing and find it hard to get motivated to do anything!!

Same here. I'm so used to being mad-busy in work that I find it hard to do nothing.

I've been trying to organise myself a list of small things to do each day no matter how insignificant just so I don't go mad.

The weather's so cold it's not exactly a motivation to leave the house. I did go swimming yesterday though :)

I'm not quite there yet, I'm still doing very light cover duties at work and although I hate having to get up and loved the time off at Christmas I think I would go a bit spare at home alone, I never thought it before but I'm not too happy with just myself for company, I need a certain level of interaction with someone other than a cat or a friendly shopkeeper!

I bet it is making the wait hard for you and It will take you some time to wind down but I'd take everyones advice and just rest and sleep as much as you possibly can whilst you can. :sleep:

I went on leave the end of november, im bored shitless and i have a 3 year old aswell
I aint use to being at home on the weekends, I like to get out etc have a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back