RE: KEELIE_B-Baby: UPDATE 5 HAD HER BABY BOY :)

Morganuk

Reaction score
UPDATE 5:

BABY DYLON JACK WEIGHED IN AT A LOVELY 7lb at 12.14pm :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Shes a little sore and is going to send a picture when she can :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS HUN ON THE BIRTH OF YOUR LITTLE BOY :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 4

She was booked to go down at 9 so fingeres crossed shes there now :cheer:
I have to go somewhere today so will update when I get home ladies :cheer:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 3:

Got a text from Keelie saying after much pleeding and tears they have agreed to do the C-Section this Tuesday :cheer: :cheer:

GOOD LUCK KEELIE :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 2:

Got another text from Keelie saying they are looking at doing the C-section on the 22nd so she will be in for Christmas.

ARRR I feel so bad for her and all I could say is at least you will have baby with you and be able to rest.

Any messages you want me to pass on ladies??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 1:

Poor Keelie has just been told the consultants now wants her to get to 39 weeks.
Shes not happy and cant blame her.
She said you wouldnt believe how fed up she is of day time telly :hug: :hug: :hug:
Again shes hoping to go into labour before then.

Awww im really feeling for her right now, I dont see why she cant have a c-section at 38 weeks, must have a strict consultant.

Hope it passes quickly for her.

Ive told her your all thinking of her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update,

I texted Keelie to see how she was and shes bored out of her mind bless her.
She says shes 37 weeks today ans is going to beg them to do a section sooner.
Shes is up and about walking as much as she can to try and get things started bless her, hoping her waters might break lol.

Aww shes fed up and dont blame her.

Heres to hoping they do the section sooner hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor Keelie is fed up as the hospital are saying baby is not ready to come out for another week but she has to stay in as its a danger (because baby is transverse) if her waters break.

She says shes bored already bless her :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Not long now Keelie hun and you'll meet your lo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Lots of positive vibes for Keelie :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

wasnt it decided that she was having a section todaya nd thats final?

Glad the little guy is staying in there a bit longer but poor Keelie! i bet she will be bored stiff by this evening

Awwww bless her thats awfull, to get your hopes up and geting ready for c section then saying in a weeks time :eek:

grrrrr how annoying! i have been wondering all morning if she was a mummy yet!! :twisted:
she must be so fed up..............sending hugs and positive vibes your way hun............... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

They must think babies just not ready, I had to stay in a week (from 37-38) with my son as he was transverse also and it seemed like forever (did not have internet then thou) so totally symaphise bless her.

Still hopefully this week will fly :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww bless her! sometimes they do tests to see if babys lungs are mature enough, maybe thats what se had done? they do that to make sure baby is well enough to cope after c/s when they need baby out early. sending her lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww poor Keelie! I happen to love the hospital lol but a whole week would even pee me off! :lol: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:( :( poor keelie, I can't imagine how bored she is!

I really am hoping and praying they give her the c-section earlier than 39 weeks! :pray: that is just ridiculous keeping her in hossie that long :wall: :wall:

heres some hugs hun if you can get online :hug: :hug:

There trying to say babies lungs are not deleloped enough but babies are full term at 37??

She has a scan next tuesday so if all is well shes going to ask again.

my consultant won't let me have a c section at 38 weeks BECAUSE at 39 weeks the baby is more ready to be born AND there is less risks with the baby, sometimes the baby has breathing difficulties if born too early by c section so i totaly understand why the consultant won't do it at 38 weeks, at 39 weeks the baby is prepared for outside the womb and if she goes into labour naturaly then it's less likely to have problems if she has to have a section plus i know babies are born before 39 weeks however it's proven by c sections if babies are born at 38 weeks they have more of a chance of risks so it's good they are doing it at 39 weeks :)

i not sure if any of that makes sence lol i'm in la la land today :lol: :lol:

Oh, they delivered Ben at 38 weeks ehen he was transverse in 2002?
Maybe over the years they've changed it.
All that matter is baby is healthy. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Time passes quicker then we think.

:roll: oh no, poor Keelie. I don't get it how quickly her consultant changes his mind. There must be a good reason why he keeps putting it off..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back