air in my bump???

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
this is a little hard to explain please bear with me lol
lastnight i was sat up playing on my ds in bed and i could hear puffs of air coming from inside my bump where the baby is
it sounded like an air fart :shock: :shock:
anyone know what it could be? or had it?
im a little consurned as when we were laid on the sofa hubby put his head on my bump and made the baby move every suddenly and very painfully almost asif there was nothing between the baby and my skin iykwim
sorry if it confuses you
manda xx

I haven't had this but I'm sure I read a thread a little while ago with people saying about the farting noise. I'd suggest using the search bit to find it but who knows how many threads will appear with the words fart in them :D

The last few weeks as baby has been developing his bones the kicks have got really strong at time. When he pushes hard there doesn't seem to be that much between him and the outside world. I had a limb sticking out of me earlier today! Sometimes it feels sharp, especially in my side. I dn't know if that's like what you mean or not.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

my bump makes noises now - it kinda sounds like tummy rumbles - but bending over or twisting round makes them happen. its most odd!

and when trog decides to stick his bum or feet out (which he frequently does) it feels like i'm almost touching him. my skin feels bruised from it sometimes cos he really pushes out...

xx

I can do that myself and think it is more your stomach/bowels making noises to be honest. When I breathe in deeply I can make it happen lol

purple13 said:
my bump makes noises now - it kinda sounds like tummy rumbles - but bending over or twisting round makes them happen. its most odd!

and when trog decides to stick his bum or feet out (which he frequently does) it feels like i'm almost touching him. my skin feels bruised from it sometimes cos he really pushes out...

xx

I get that

thanks all for putting my mind at ease :)
not heard it today
manda xx

kalia said:
I haven't had this but I'm sure I read a thread a little while ago with people saying about the farting noise.

Lol I think that was me. It was where baby moved and it sort of squelched some fluid between itself and the side of my womb making a wet fart noise :lol: . But from what others replied you can't get air inside the sac.

Yeh i had this wen preg and figured it out to be wind trapped that was moving as it seemed to happen in the same places :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back