Bump noises

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Does anyone elses bump make funny noises? The other day I heard a squelchy noise, so I put my hand on my bump and I felt baby move and felt/heard this squelch again. And It's happened again today :? . When I told OH he said maybe baby was farting (it kinda did sound like a wet fart :think: )

pops, rumbles, growls.... allsorts lol
it can just be water swishing around.. they cant actually fart yet because there is no air inside :D

Fingers crossed said:
Does anyone elses bump make funny noises? The other day I heard a squelchy noise, so I put my hand on my bump and I felt baby move and felt/heard this squelch again. And It's happened again today :? . When I told OH he said maybe baby was farting (it kinda did sound like a wet fart :think: )

:rotfl: If you fart during labour just blame it on the baby :rotfl: I still do at playgroup sometimes :rotfl:

I used to hear joints clicking and now lil miss has clicky joints a lot... :think:

very loud pops almost bangs sometimes, weird whirring noices lol dunno how to describe them :)
manda xx

manda224 said:
very loud pops almost bangs sometimes, weird whirring noices lol dunno how to describe them :)
manda xx

sounds like you've got a circus in there :shock:

manda224 said:
manda xx

sounds like you've swallowed an electrical appliance hun! :wink:

Mum said her bump used to creek and she told the doctor and he thought she was nuts! :lol:

for the last 4 weeks of my second daughter I kept getting a funny clicking noise when she moved, it turned out that she had a dislocated hip and everytime she moved it would pop out it place!!! She's had lots of operations to correct it!!!!

i hear clicky joints aswell made a post a while ago about it... told the consultant at my 32 week appt. he look at me like i was crazy n he was acting like it was me he asked wen the noises wer heard was i moving i was like err no i was sittin completely still :shock:

i hear really loud popping noises since today, made me jump

I can hear baby's joints clicking when he moves sometimes :lol: I thought I was going mad at first!

lou said:
Fingers crossed said:

:rotfl: If you fart during labour just blame it on the baby :rotfl: I still do at playgroup sometimes :rotfl:

I blame my cat :angel:

I haven't heard anything. I'm glad I've seen this thread though otherwise I might have panicked if bump does start to make noises!

my bump is making gross noises when I breathe in....sounds like I have water on my lungs :shock: its a gurgly bubbly noise but deffo comes from the bump! im just a freak :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back