ah blasted tightenings!

jodie_honey

Reaction score
ive been gettin tightenings all evening but they arent regular, they are more uncomfortable than painful and ive got terrible back pain too.
it gets on my nerves that u get all the signs and it doesnt progress LOL
i think it cud be summat to do with them evenin primrose oil i have been puttin up there hehehe.
AND i think i cud sleep now all night coz im knackerd, didnt sleep at all last night. think i will pop in another epo and go to bed :D

jodie_honey said:
ive been gettin tightenings all evening but they arent regular, they are more uncomfortable than painful and ive got terrible back pain too.
it gets on my nerves that u get all the signs and it doesnt progress LOL
i think it cud be summat to do with them evenin primrose oil i have been puttin up there hehehe.
AND i think i cud sleep now all night coz im knackerd, didnt sleep at all last night. think i will pop in another epo and go to bed :D

Join the club :roll: It's SOOOOOOO frustrating! It's this "inbetween" phase that's the worst :wall:

Whats epo meant to do?
its SUPPOSED to softedn the cervix ready for labour, can be inserted vaginaly from 37 weeks...my midwife sed it wont bring on labour just soften and ripedn the cervix x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back