well.... i didn't know she could do that :(

neeko_1

Reaction score
after waking up from last night, with a pain in my ribs i thought great another pain i don't need...

then i realised my LO has kicked my ribs :eek: and it flipping hurts :?

i really didn't know she could do that..

I only felt that once, a few days ago. Boy it hurt and DH just seemed to think it was a good thing as my bump was moving up...told him bumps were supposed to move down (as in down then out!) but I suppose I do have another 10-13 weeks to go, bump is bound to grow more between now and then and if I expand anymore I'm sure I'll just pop. Hope she doesnt kick you too much there Neeko I know it can be painful.

I'm sure my LO can read through my belly button or something. Just as I was reading this I got a dig in the ribs! :shock:

Meezie said:
I'm sure my LO can read through my belly button or something. Just as I was reading this I got a dig in the ribs! :shock:

:rotfl:

she really has busied me it feel worse today :cry:

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Kazz
Due 16th May!

yea i felt it a few weeks ago, but mine seems to play with my belly button now my belly button must be tender on inside or something cause it was hurting for ages :wall: :rotfl:

i WISH i was getting kicked in the ribs lol, then i would kno she's in the right position! i'm getting kicked on each side of my belly, i'm seeing MW 2mro i'll find out where she is, but i got a feeling she's still breech :wall:

Hi

Ouch hurts dont it :? my LO has been hanging around my ribs lately it hurts
Katrina

trixipaws said:
i WISH i was getting kicked in the ribs lol, then i would kno she's in the right position! i'm getting kicked on each side of my belly, i'm seeing MW 2mro i'll find out where she is, but i got a feeling she's still breech :wall:

yeh LO always kicks my right side so with any luck your LO might have moved
aw hun she still isn't trued hun... i'm sorry :hug:

what are they going to do to her if she hasn't turned?

i pray that she has truned... :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back