age to attend a party

tinkerbates

Reaction score
It is my 30th early September when LO will be just under 4mo.

I would really like to have a party, but I also want lo to celebrate with me. Is he still too young to attend the party for a couple of hours at that age? Xx

We took James to my parents at Crimbo.

It wasn't a party as such but there were 15 of us in total and there was a bit of wine with dinner, quite a lot of noise etc... James was 6 weeks.

xxxxx

My two have always slept fantastically at parties! It's white noise to them, they can phase it it out. Wouldn't worry at all xx

It's my 30th in 2 weeks and I'm having 2 parties (maybe I'm greedy lol) a family one which Harry will be at and a friends one which he will be at till bedtime and then my mum is going to pick him up.
There's just too many people to have them all at the house. He will be 7 months.

It just depends how rowdy / noisy things are going to get, if you think it will be fine I would keep baby with you.

We also had a small party at new year when he was 4 weeks old and he was fine there.
Everybody will just fuss over baby!

Not quite a party, but before having G I went to a country music club once a month. - so live band, lots of dancing etc. we missed the first one after birth, but basically she went from 6weeks.

Didn't miss any till exhaustion with this pregnancy set in!

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Go for it :)! I found LO always slept through even with loads of noise and I just took her in with me and put her in her car seat :) in hindsight I wish I'd made the most of her sleeping so easily in her car seat when we were out and about lol!

We went to my Cousins wedding when Harry was 9 weeks old. He slept theough the whole wedding breakfast!! Dinner, speeches, clapping, cheering the lot!! I had a HOT 3 course meal!!! Then he had another sleep in the same room as the disco before we went home!
You should be fine :) x

Libs yesterday at a wedding 10 weeks old :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372583525.509854.jpg

The only thing that upset her was the band tat came on about 10 as it was too loud, (proper band drummers guitars)

But she slept whilst the disco was on.

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant thanks for the replies, woo hoo I'm having a party! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27