Joint party ideas please!

*Star*

Reaction score
My boys are having their birthday within 3 weeks of each other. I have to have a 1st birthday party for Oliver as it's his first! And I don't want Benjamin to feel left out, and cause I can't afford two parties, and people wont really want to come to two just weeks apart were going to hold a joint birthday party!

So Oliver will be 1 and Benjamin will be 4.
They don't have a lot of friends their own age really, maybe 5 or so, but there will be family members coming as well as of course its a big thing a first birthday party!!!

So has anyone any ideas? I would rather not hold it at my house, and we've only a small back yard and I don't really want to be cleaning up for ages for loads of people just to come and mess it up! I was thinking maybe a wacky warehouse type place? But then I want to hold it on a Sunday afternoon (15th june). So it would be packed and that isn't really good for a little one, or for other guests.

I thought about maybe borrowing my parents house (again lol) and having a barbecue there? But then if the weather isn't that nice, then it kinda does that idea in.

Please give me some ideas!!!

I went to my friend's little boy's party on Sunday afternoon at the 'Funky Funhouse' in Cambridge and it was a great place. There is a section for toddlers and then a large area for bigger kids with slides, things to climb over like an indoor adventure plaground. There is a big part where parents can sit and have a drink. The staff do parties as well with games and food - it seemed a really nice way to have a hassle free party and the kids loved it. They got little bags to take away as well. Is there somewhere near you that does this? As it is indoor you arent reliant on the weather as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back