• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Again...???

munchkin1982

Reaction score
So I've had quite a miserable week if I'm honest, really haven't been up to doing much at all and it would appear that the dreaded morning sickness is back again :-(

I was quite lucky earlier on in the pregnancy in that I wasn't "actually" sick much at all (sorry for tmi) but it is the nausea that is the killer as I am sure so many of you are aware of?

Well, it would appear to have all come back again :-(

Has this happened to any of you? Does it ease off again and does it ease of quickly? I've so much that needs doing but all I want to do is lie down or sleep... :nap: :wall2:

Not had any sickness but hope you feel better soon.
Pam xx

Can't really help hun but hope ur feeling better soon :) x x

Sending you lots and lots of hugs and hope u get better soon :) xx

thanks girls... managed a bowl of cereal this morning so at least i've eaten something. just wish it didn't feel like I was on a rough ferry crossing lol xxx

I'm on your wavelength! I have been sick once or twice randomly, but waking up with bad nausea now, it's verrrry annoying. I hate the feeling! With heartburn it really doesn't mix well. I've only got a month til mat leave, soo gonna rest! And just take it all in before I have a baby to look after! Lol x

not as bad as you by the sounds of things but the pass few weeks i've noticed that the sickness has started kicking in again (well nausea, not actually being sick). Its mainly at night time i get it and i just have to sit up in bed for awhile and sip water and it seems to pass, or if i get to hot i just feel sick and dizzy.. not a nice feeling at all. Hope you start feeling abit better soon, i do feel for you, especially when you have so much to do yet feel so ' blah' :(

xx

yep my sickness has returned midwife said its very normal ad it can be worse than when u was 12 weeks so gr8 thins to look forward to lol xx

im soo not looking forward to the return of morning sickness really hope it all gets better for you girlies xx

I feel sick now only if I'm empty of food or if I eat my normal amount of food now, like there is not the same room in there

hope you girls don't get sickness too bad - not nice

ive been soooo lucky this time round as ive had no sickness at all during the whole pregnancy but when i was pregnant with my first i had morning sickness throughout the whole time, it was awful so i know how you feel, the only thing that makes it easier is knowing you dont have long to go now, i always just stuck to very small portions of food throughout the day, even if i felt really hungry and this seemed to ease it a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back