• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Midwife appointment @ 39+2

I think 0/5 or 1/5 means completely engaged and 5/5 mans head is totally free and can be felt by mw. 3/5 is halfway there.

Knowing my luck I'll go in labour on Xmas day and still be expected to cook the dinner mainly cos OH "cant cook as well as I can" (his words!). I'm having nightmares involving mw complaining her turkey is too dry while I push lol!

I heard a good tip for helping labour progress - might seem obvious but for me was the opposite of what I wanted to do! Apparerntly when you do start having contractions try not to stop moving if poss. Eg if u start having them on a ball bounce through each contraction. MW told me that's how to try and get yourself in to regular contractions if they aren't. I had completely irregular ones for a week! However trying to bounce through a contraction is PRETTY painful however apparently its sposed to work x

I think 0/5 or 1/5 means completely engaged and 5/5 mans head is totally free and can be felt by mw. 3/5 is halfway there.

Knowing my luck I'll go in labour on Xmas day and still be expected to cook the dinner mainly cos OH "cant cook as well as I can" (his words!). I'm having nightmares involving mw complaining her turkey is too dry while I push lol!

Aaawww you poor thing hun! Just for one year couldn't he sort it out for you?! Men are such a pain sometimes! x

hey hun...just came online to see how u guys were doing. Glad to hear your doing well...bet u cant wait to meet ur lil princess....goodluck with everything hun and il keep a look out on updates!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back