• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

after sections ... help needed!!

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

For those who have had one i need to ask somthing
A bit tmi but....
the last time i had a bowel movement was the mornign after i had Kadyn (tuesday) and it was very very loose so i was able to go now (sunday) i still aint gone again and i am in alot of pain and discomfort and cannot go , i feel as though i do have ot go but dont have the muscle strength to go.
I was wondering if anyof you have had this problem and what was safe to take for it while breastfeeding .
Thanks in advance :oops:

Katrina

yes hun i did and i eneded up having to have the emergency doctor out because i was doubled up in pain and he gave me some glucose suppositries :oops: but my god was it good :rotfl: i went within 10 mins and it was such a relief

I had this too and I was in agony, I was on iron tablets and codeine too which made it even worse. I took lactulose and it helped a bit :)

Hi

Thanks girls!!
I am taking pain relief with condein too so proebablt doesnt help. :?

:rotfl: but 10 min after i posted this i went :lol: figures
Katrina

awww hun its not nice at all i got like this twice after having christopher and was in agony the 2nd time i was in the bathroom crying for 5 hours and was almost ready to call out the doctor :oops: after that i took lactulose 4 times a day and my mum made me loads of pots of pureed fruit and i was drinking 2 litres of 0range juice every day and it took all that for me to go normally while on the pain killers hope it settles for you now xxxxxxxx

A friend of mine suffered from this after her section. She ate lots of prunes, whether that be the prune porridge you can buy for babies when they are a bit bunged up, or straight from the pack prunes.

:)

I was given senna tablets by the hospital but found I was able to cut out the codiene quite soon and then, no problem lol. Good luck healing well :hug:

Hi

Thank girls thin im going to wean myself from the codein slowly today , i am starting to feel blocked up again so want tomake sure i can start to go more regular
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back