After a year TTC after miscarriage....

Lara_M

Reaction score
I think this might be it!

I was going to wait until tomorrow to test.

But I just did a FRER and I have a line. I have another line on my second FRER too. (Did two at the same time).

Only thing is, the clear blue digi isnt picking it up, but I think I am only 10dpo.

What do you reckon?

Here is the FRER test. x

Attachments

• test nov 1.jpg
    test nov 1.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 22
Congratulations honey! That's brilliant!

eeek Lara i am sooooo pleased to see you back here with your BFP...massive congrats hun :D so so chuffed for you xx

Definitely BFP, I'd wait til 14dpo then try the digi again. Congrats hun!

Last edited:
So guys whats the deal with the clear blue digi - I am guessing thats not as sensitive? xx

ive heard its not as sensitive as the frer, someone actually put a thread in the "am i pregnant" section listing the sensitiveness of most tests, maybe worth having a gander for it xx

eeek Lara i am sooooo pleased to see you back here with your BFP...massive congrats hun :D so so chuffed for you xx

Ahh Deedee - what happened in August hun? You must have got a BFP right after we did that July testing thread???
I am extremely anxious after 2 miscarriages. Yikes, its never easy is it x

i had a mc in august then caught the egg again september :) so pretty quickly after it! i feel you pain re the anxiousness of 2 mc's i'm bad after one lol!! just gotta think positive that its gonna be a super sticky bean :) xx

i had a mc in august then caught the egg again september :) so pretty quickly after it! i feel you pain re the anxiousness of 2 mc's i'm bad after one lol!! just gotta think positive that its gonna be a super sticky bean :) xx

WOW WOW WOW!!
So how are you feeling? Have you had a scan or anything? x x

sick haha! and very tired! I managed to get an early scan a week and a half ago and my little bean was fine with a lovely heartbeat, just wanna get to the 12 week scan now though, it stopped my worry for all of a few days lol, be glad when i'm 12 weeks i may just chill a bit with it all then fx!! hope your pregnancy goes smoothly for ya hun :) x

Congratulations on ur bfp! heres to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead xx

congratulations - those lines are very clear! the digi's are less sensitive; didn't show till i was over two weeks late

clara x

Big congrats Lara!!
I was wondering what happened to you!
Yes we all done that testing together - I got a BFP the same month as deedee too, but unfortunately lost my little bean.

E'thing crossed for you that this will be your lucky, sticky, healthy beanie. xxxx

Anyone know much about implantationbleeding? My PREGNANT 1-2 came up on the clear blue digi this morning but I also had a jellylike blobb with pinky stuff in it when I got up. How long does implantation bleeding last? x x

Big congrats Lara!!
I was wondering what happened to you!
Yes we all done that testing together - I got a BFP the same month as deedee too, but unfortunately lost my little bean.

E'thing crossed for you that this will be your lucky, sticky, healthy beanie. xxxx

Hey Corinne

Long time! Yes, I gave up for a little while, it has been a year since my miscarriage and I was just so sure it wasn't going to happen.

So sorry to hear about your little bean honey. You were nine weeks is that right?

Why oh why we have to go through these things is beyond me.

I am extremely anxious, partciualrly with the bledding I have at the moment, although that has stopped for the moment. Just longing to get far enough to be able to relax a little more.

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back