AF late...BFN advice needed!!

sharn

Reaction score
hey im new here but i came off microgynon at end of may and had my normal bleed from 30th May to 4th june. I was on a regular 28 day cycle before and as this is my first month off the pill im a bit confused. Me and my partner had regular sex all through June especially between 11th and 16th as this was my most fertile week according to my previous cycles. For past couple of weeks ive been experiencing pregnancy symptoms such as naseua mild cramps backache extreme fatigue and major mood swings. AF was due on 26/27th June and is now 8 days late. Ive took 2 hpt tests both early result ones which have come back negaive (one on day of missed period and another at 4 days late.) i have also took a clear blue digital at 6 days late which also came back not pregnant.

Could i still be pregnant?? when do u think i should test again? cant get into doctors for nearly 2 weeks for a blood test.

i would say that this is most probably ur body getting bk to normal after the pill and ur hormones are a little messed up maybe as if u were pregnant then a early preg test should pick it up,it can take a few months after the pill for ur body to settle down and get bk into a proper cycle routine xx

I was on microg for aaaages and when I came off it I felt awful, I had fatigue, late periods, cramps, sore boobs, not flushes, sickness etc and it took a good 6 months to settle down so this may be what it is.

Pop to your doctors and get them to do bloods to be sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back