Af here after a horrid cycle off the pill. Would love a cycle buddy and some advise

Sarah10987

Reaction score
Witch finally here. Happy and sad at the same time.

Before my pills I'm certain I used to be a text book 28 days. I've got the ovai app downloaded and ordered some opk's

Would you recommend I start checking my cervix position and cm daily ? I'm scared my cycle is going to be all over place.

And when should I start using this opk's what day in my cycle

Do I count today as cd1 or yesterday as cd1 when I had spotting xx

Last edited:
Hi, sorry to hear AF is here - but I find that's when it makes me more focused on the next cycle, the 2ww is the worst bit!

I came off the pill 3 months ago, and an app is a good place to start - only as a guide though.

I think my cycle length has got longer since being off the pill. I'm not entirely sure when I ovulate....I tried opk's last month but didn't seem to get a positive, and then forgot one day, and it all went a bit wrong!
This month, I'm on cd10 at the mo, and going to try and see if I can track when I ovulate through cm. Don't know much about cervix position I'm afraid! Not going to use opk's I think, I can see me getting a bit obsessed!

Oh, and I asked previously when you count cd1 - it's from your first day of full,flow, not spotting.
Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back