Think she's here! Now need some help!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
After 8 days, I think the witch is marking her territory (b1tch). Have had some brown, watery (TMI) discharge and my CM is a different consistency, tacky and smooth.
So - getting myself prepped for Cycle2; when should I:

- start taking Agnus Castus? Is it from today or when my period actually stops?
- when should I start doing my OPK's? This cycle is the longest ever 58 days; I think a large part due to stress! 14 days in, or maybe longer?

Any advice welcomed, thanks ladies.

Jen x

EDIT - also, if this is AF, she is here only 12 days after (potential - as not 100% sure) OV; is this normal? Should this not be 14 days?
Ta x

Last edited:
Hi hun, I'm not sure really about the discharge, I would wait and see if she does turn up and then see what happens from there.

x x

Hi doll, pretty sure it's her :-(
I am actually pretty chuffed tbh, I can have a glass (or two) of red tonight and go out today and get everything I need to go hell for leather with the BD-ing in Cycle2. Everything I need meaning agnus castus, not anything kinky... ;-)
Everything crossed for you for 26 Oct! Got a good feeling you may have done it! x

I guess in a way you're right, I felt the same way at the beginning of this cycle, like thank God AF has arrived, now I can do the TTC properly lol.

I'm not one to advise on AC as I have never used it before but lots of people found it v. helpful so it's worth a try I guess!

Thanks hun, I so hope so!!

So excited for testing! :) x x

P.S. Bet you're off to get some kinky things really.. :p :p :D

Hey Hun, sorry to hear the :witch: has arrived! But like you say now at least you know and you can throw all you have in to the next cycle!
AF arriving 12 days after OV I believe is classed as normal, anything from 10-18 days *dont quote me* I think is normal.
Go and get some kinky stuff!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Oh phew re my LP; was worried as had read it should be 14 days, at least that's another thing I don't need to worry about :)
Will be getting my AC later (and maybe something kinky - ha!) and treating myself to a glass of red :)
Not sure when I will be able to test yet, although think because my cycles are so long I won't be in time for Nov's testing. Maybe in time for Xmas? Hopefully when I start doing my OPK's it will all make sense.
Can anyone shed light on when I should start doing the OPK's? I've got 34 of them sat in the bathroom cabinet! Thanks x

Last edited:
Hi Hun,

Sorry the witch has got you! x

You can start taking AC now but you need to stop before OV.

Are your cycles regular? If so count back 14 days from the end of your last cycle and that is likely to be when you will OV.

To be on the safe side, start testing a week Prior to that date so you don't miss OV it if it comes a bit earlier.

AF 12 days after OV is ok hun, don't worry.xx

Hi maybe baby,

My cycles are really irregular, my AF has come after 58 days! I will start the AC later, then stop after 14 to be safe. Then when I stop, do I start the OPK's then?
x

I think they say to start the OPK when your AF finishes. Thats what I am going to do, that way you should get it in time :)

Hey Hun,

I think you can take the AC now, the only reason to stop in the 2WW is incase you get pregnant.

If you have plenty of OPKs then I'd start a week after AF finishes.

You could work out an average cycle and go off that, ie between your longest and shortest.

xx

Thanks maybe :) Have been out and got some AC so will start tonight and got some Pregnacare too as have read good things about that too.
Fingers crossed for cycle 2 x

Bloody witch! She is in full swing today and I am in agony with tummy ache and back pain!
The good news is I have taken my first lot of Pregnacare and Agnus Castus - here's to Nov/Dec and Cycle 2! Baby dust to all xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Bloody witch! She is in full swing today and I am in agony with tummy ache and back pain!
The good news is I have taken my first lot of Pregnacare and Agnus Castus - here's to Nov/Dec and Cycle 2! Baby dust to all xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Aww bless you, hopefully she will not stay for too long and you can get on with having lots of baby making fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back