AF finally arrived but am upbeat :)

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
AF mucked me about today something awful!! First pinky cm (the day after I decided I was ov'ing!) then all day stopping, starting, grumbles, cramps, dizziness, headaches and horrible swelling (gas). I was worrying something was wrong cos AF doesn't normally do this with me. something felt off & I worried that if it was bfp then it didn't feel right. But she's in more flow now phew.

So I'm back to 31 day cycles :) (why was last month 45??) and I've ordered opks and preseed :yay:
Stopped short of the bbt. Not sure if that'd stress me out more or not.

So yes aw it's AF but yay to new cycle!!

Sorry she got you hunny :( but its great your upbeat and thinking positive about your next cycle :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Sylvie hun, sorry she's caught you. :hug:

But :yay: for the shorter cycle! :)

Hope she buggers off soon so you can get back to it. ;)

x x

Sorry she got you hun but great news about the shorter cycles! xxx

Ahhh hun sorry she got you :hugs:

Roll on Feb :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks everyone :friends:
Xxx

Much heavier now - not been like this in ages since probably before I was on the pill.

I'm worried about the smell. Tmi alert.
It was kind of fishy smelling yesterday while it was bright red dribs&drabs :(
Today all I can smell around me is period blood. And I feel sick too. Is this just my body getting back to normal?

Aww I'm so sorry she got you hon but at least you can look forward to a new month and hopefully another short cycle. I'm sure your symptoms are nothing to worry about maybe you just have a little infection/thrush? x x x

Thanks Bella :hug:
Wondering if it'll all go away on it's own. My doc always has an hour wait cos she overruns so badly. 90 mins late last time!!! :(

Yeah it could well do hon, perhaps wait and see how things are after AF has buggered off, it's difficult to tell whilst she's still present. 90 mins late :shock: :shock: my god you'd never wanna nip there for an appointment in your lunchbreak would you?! x x

aww its nice to see you feeling positive about af. Here's to a brand new cycle xx

hey hun! Sorry she got u but like u said new shorter cycle ur body is getting back to normal maybe its taken this long to rebalance. Wouldnt worry about the smell it could be old stuff coming down or just fluids in general. I would ask ur doc if you can take a magazine or book ur interested in I always find it goes super quick in the docs. Ive been on and off for about 8 days now, xx

sorry the witch got you huni, fingers crossed next month is your month!!!

So sorry sylviegirl!!!

Glad you are feeling upbeat though :)

Sorry she got you hun :hug:
That stupid :witch: is gonna get it this month I'm telling you!!!!!!

Good new about your cycle though hun,bring it on I say!!! :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back