Weird AF??

Cyprus08

Reaction score
Your probably all sick to the back teeth of my constant stream of questions but Im afraid I have another one :doh:

From past experience Ive always had a regular 28 day cycle, my first cycle after stopping the pill was 27 days. My last cycle has just been 32 days long. I was all excited about being late until AF got me on Thursday. The thing is its not like any AF Ive ever had before. Ive not got any pain at all which never happens and its not fresh bleeding. Its just like a dark brown thick mucus that is only noticeable when I really wipe hard. If I dont wear a tampon I wouldnt know it was there (really sorry if TMI :oops: )

Has anybody ever had anything like this. All my normal AF I normally get quite a heavy flow from day 1 and definately by day 3!

Just worried that if Im not having a proper AF that Im not going to be able to get PG this month either :(

Think Im going to change my username to Constantly Confused :rotfl: !!

:think:

Have you tested just to be sure it is definitely AF?

my last AF was extremely light and kept stopping, i took a preg test and got a BFP! the light bleeding continued tho and unfortunately i m/c :(

hav u tested just to check? x

I tested this morning and got a BFN. It wasnt FMU but if I were still on the same cycle I would be about 12 days po so im sure it would show up by now.

Still not had any fresh bleeding, just this horrible brown stuff

I'd leave it a few more days and test again. If it's brown it's old blood and not as likely to be AF :hug:

I had a bit of brown spotting which I think was implantation bleed the day before I got my BFP on the clearblue digi, so there is hope :pray:

Today its still a funny colour and theres quite alot of it. The weird thing is is that it is full of huge clots?? Anybody any ideas??

That sounds a bit like mine last month. It was brown and black, with clots. There was hardly any red till about 2 days later and then not that much red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back