A question for the ladies....

Herts78

Reaction score
Now I'm slightly confused.... :roll:

Thing is I use Clear Blue Fertility monitor to detect ovulation.
For 3 months it was on day 19/20 - 31 days cycle.
This Cycle it detected Ovulation on day 9/10 - and it then "told" me on Friday that it expected AF to appear this day...

I obviously have tested for Pregnancy - without any luck.
Yesterday brownish mucus started appearing (which it always does 5-7 days before AF).
And still today just a bit of brown discharge...

If all goes as normal I will have AF in 3 days time then - on Day 26ish....

BUT - my oncern goes on: Doesn't AF come 14days upon Ovulation?

Can a Monitor make mistakes in its detection? So that I maybe haven't had any ovulation at all at 9/10?

I know a sign of Ovulatioin is loads of white mucus - but I have never had loads of white stuff coming out - just light yellow, but not stretchy at all (not more than 1-2mm at the most)...

Any great ideas of what I'm going through?

My boobies are severe tense. Feels like when I had mastitis when I BF my daughter - tense, warm and a "inner prickling"...

Hope to read some ideas xxx
:wave:

Hey hun!

I also used the monitor so will try and help! So do you usually always have a 31 day cycle? Your Lutheal phase is the amount of days from 1 day past OV until day before your Full period day and this is the same each month (might vary very very slightly as in one day) do you know when you Lutheal phase is?
Going my the info above (if iv read it right) it is approx 11 days so if you did OV on CD9/10 this month then yes you will have a 21 day cycle this month (like you said)

What pregancy test did you use today? x

Normally always 31 days spot on . 11-12 days Lutheral phase spot on!

But not this time - her eit have moved a bit early, according to the monitor...

The test I have used this morning , on FMU, was Superdrug Digi test.
Have used cheap urine strips, which showed a tiny faint line - but nothing that gave me any hop eat all /Think shadow line tbh).

I'm just a bit confused as I'm now day 23 - with just brown discharge.

Thank you for your reply :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back