AF arrived

:( AF seems to have arrived for everyone at the same sort of time this month! How strange! Good luck for a Jan BFP Mum2be. :hug:

Sorry to hear she got you mum2be. Good luck for next month.

xx

she's arrived as a favour this month - hopefully she's telling you to go out and enjoy christmas as it'll be the end of your partying for a year or so :wink:

to the New Year :hug:

I reckon it's so that we're all OVing over Xmas itself! I shall have a smile on my face thinking of all of us trying to sneak off from our family/inlaws because "IT'S TIME"!

+++

:hug: :hug: :hug:

You know what this means don't you? We're going to have LOADS of BFPS next month :D

There's always a silver lining, we can all enjoy our christmas break eating and drinking what we want. Chilling out, BD'ing LOTS and get our BFPs in the New Year. Perfect :D

well i shall; be ovulting 29th of month which is good as me & oh are both of work and cant wait

gonna have a good drink for cristmas

Awww no fair! Ill be in my 2ww over Xmas! No excessive drinking for me! It better be worth it! :pray:

mum2be? said:
well i shall; be ovulting 29th of month which is good as me & oh are both of work and cant wait

gonna have a good drink for cristmas

sorry she got you hun :hug:
im due to ovulate the day before you and i too cant wait :cheer: we are going to enjoy our festive drinks and happiness and hoping it works wonders!

hope its the month we both get our BFP!!!

aw so sorry hun :hug: best of luck in the new year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back