=[ Advise?

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
i really dont know what to do, im constantly stressed. im crying i feel so low. I have no where to live other than my mums (where i am now) an all she does with her bf is argue an there both violent. they both drink. he has cannabis an shes an alcoholic.
An im really fed up of it atm. i cant stop crying =[
I feel like i would be a bad mum if i carryed on being pregnant because of all this getting me down. i cant cope with it, non of my friends have any room in their flats either ='[
i am seriously thinking about abortion right now. its the last thing i want but i dont want to brung up my baby in a violent house =[

Present yourself as homeless and get your mum to say she has kicked you out. I dont know if it will work but if you feel that bad about where you live then its worth a try???

iv tried it, iv been as homeless since before i found out i was pregnant, they still havnt got me anything.

I feel very bad for you, some of us dont know how lucky we are. Keep on at your housing office though pet. Its gotta get better.

Toxic_Angel said:
iv tried it, iv been as homeless since before i found out i was pregnant, they still havnt got me anything.

I dont know if its the same where you are but here they dont class u as pregnant until they see proof at 26 weeks or something like that, could you hold out til then and you would move up the waiting list and become more urgent?
What about a hostel, I know its not ideal but sounds better than where you are to be honest. Hope your ok :hug:

Been in a hostel few times, Just duno what to do, or whats best to do :(

personally, i have been where you are. and i even left my daughters father and lived in a womens refuge for domestic violence.. i dont know if its domestic violence just from abusive partners or parents count too. why dont you try giving them a ring and say that you feel under threat because your mum and her bf drink excessivly and are violent, i had a house withon 4 months.. it was hard living with other women and kids but it heloped to get me a house.. never been in a hostel so i dont know how they work out..good luck and seriously think through your options before you do anything.. if you are willing to move far i think there are places for pregnant women about too good luck xx

take a look at this link.. its womens aid..it says on there that mental abuse doesnt have to just come from a partner it can come from anyone.. top be honest you are if you feel you are living in fear because they are violoent towards each other you are witnessing dometic abuse too..i would find your local refuge (theres a search on the page) and give them a ring..you said you dont really want to abort the baby.. well seak all your options before you act on things or you may regret them.. can i ask how old you are hun?

http://www.womensaid.org.uk/landing_pag ... lence#what

Do you have any friends or other family who would be able to put you up short term until you could perhaps get housing through the council?

I'm 17 hun, 18 in december, But i know what most people on here would like to say "your too young" but i cant wait to meet my lil bean an me an fiance will cope no matter what. Feeling in a more positive mood today. Not gona let anything get me down now, Quit my job, Going connexions and housing tomorrow to anoy them into giving me a flat.
I lived at one of my exs last year and within 2 days i got a 2 bedroom fully furnished flat, If only warrington was like that >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back