Meh

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Does/did anyone else feel really down in early pregnancy, i do, and cant help being stressed either, im constantly stressed because of people doing my head in. An im getting a hard time off people cuz i smoke, and i only smoke 4-6 a day, i used to smoke 10-20 a day an i have cut down over the past few weeks, but there making me feel like im gona kill my baby, am i overreacting or what?
Thanks

No not at all hun, its normal to feel different as your hormones are all over...and as for the smoking thing..obviously you are going the right way towards quitting because you have cut down...well done....I have the same problem with people getting on at me about my not eating enough...some days you will feel strong against them others you will want to kill them :twisted: Just remember its not them its you, try to enjoy your 9 months :cheer:

u bound to feel stressed its just your hormones. the smoking congrats on cuttin down. i smoked durin my first pg my OH hated it. but i did cut to one a day, but i was stressing out compleatly which was not good. so had 5 a day.
loads of ppl do it so dont worry. i still gave birth to a healthy 7lb 7oz lil girl with no medical problems at all.

Hi

Im about 6 weeks too and i feel exactly the same! Had a really bad weekend cos I feel so low and can't be bothered doing anything!! It doesn't sound like you're smoking a lot and if it helps you then it can't be all bad!!

I've got my first midwife appt tomorrow so im hoping that will cheer me up a bit!

Keep your chin up, hope you feel better :hug: x x x

I've really been down this past week.. don't know if its becuz i've totally given up smoking or its my hormones.... yesterday.. i smacked my head on my wardrobe.. usually i would just laugh this off.. but i actually lay on the bed crying..... how sad!!!!!

Well done with cutting down the smoking. I bet it has been hard. I think you are doing the right thing by cutting down. If you stopped altogether too fast, you would be putting your self through so much stress.

Well done, keep it up. xxx

Hey honey

Your not on your own, i have cut down A LOT but am still smoking a few rollies a day :) Dont worry what other people think, do what you think is right!! You will always get the tut tut brigade, so ignore them :)

Maria xx

Dont worry hon, its just your hormones etc., dont worry what other people think it is none of their business, just one thing to be aware of, cutting down cigarettes is really really difficult because it causes constant nicotine cravings, which totally mess with your head and are not to be underestimated, quitting altogether is nearly easier, well hard for a few days but then easier overall, I learnt that the hard way!

Good luck, enjoy your pregnancy :hug:

Ella

Thanks ladies :] made me feel alot better about things. Iv had 2 cigs today :] iv been up since 9am too. proud of myself!
Any ways to keep me occupied and not think about cigs, i know baby shopping would take my mind off it but its too early yet, soo tempting.

Thanks again

to keep my mind occupied i dabbled in cross stitching. its relaxing, and its nice coz i made piccies for the babys bedroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back