Advise Pllllllease!!

PeerieC

Reaction score
Hey, new here and in need of advise?

AF is now 5 days late and i usually have pretty regular cycles or 28ish days! I am now on CD34 and 19DPO and i keep getting BFN's!! I have been getting a lot of mild cramps all day and feeling slightly sick with a sore head!
Its like a pulling sensation in my abdomen. Also just now i noticed a very small amount of pink tinged cm when i wiped, when my af usually shows its long and heavy!!
Anyone else had this and could shed some light on my situation?
Its just frustrating knowing i'm clearly late but not knowing why, and trying not to get hopes up incase i am not pg or there is something wrong!
Thanks!!

Some people don't get a positive pregnancy test until much later than others, so I'd wait a few days and test again. Do you know for sure when you ovulated? I've always had regular cycles but I had one random long one this year because I ovulated a week later. Fingers crossed for you x

I only know my ovulation date based on the App i have on my phone that predicts the days i would ovulate. I don't personally know, just what my phone sugguests.
So that could be possible. I have very sore bb's at the moment... So maybe

Hope it's not just because you did ovulate late - sounds promising if your cycles are usually very regular though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back