Advice plz

Dmjh

Reaction score
Sorry if to much info but a bit worried and could do with advice plz... Iv been really constipated alway through my pregnancy but last two times iv managed to go to toilet they has been blood in the tolite ... I'm sure its coming from my bum and not anywhere els but not sure why and if I should be worried about baby... Any ideas why ?? Should I be worried about babe ?

It could be tears or haemorrhoids if you're straining due to the constipation, if it's from your bum i don't think baby is at risk. a lot of the online advice says to try and reduce constipation with healthy eating/fluids/ exercise etc,

Sounds like piles, which are common during pregnancy. Fibre and lots of water helps.

Thanks for advice ... I have gd so already eat healthy as I'm dite control but will try eating more fiber and drinking more water see if that helps thanks

I would go see ur gp and see if they can give you something to help. Im tracking now as ive had two events where I'm just blocked and in agony and when I mentioned to mw she said I need to be aware when I go in of last bowel movement cos of section to ensure im empty. Its so uncomfortable but theu should be able to offer something to help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back