Advice Please!

Foxxi

Reaction score
Fynn is really choked up with a cold... he can hardly breathe.. he's completely off his food, he had breakfast this morning, but wont have his dinner so I tryed him with a bottle and he doesnt want that either.. he's normally a hungry little fella too.

Anyway, we're meant to be going to Tenerife on Friday :? what should we do? should we go??? :?

What would you do??

Oh flip! Just what you need! Poor Fynn :hug: :hug:

I would maybe try and get an appointment at your doctors, and ask them to check he is safe to fly!

If you do go, and his cold gets worse or goes into his chest you can buy antibiotcs over the counter (has saved my life, and my mum's before!).

xxx

Aww hun, just what you need! kids are so good at choosing the right time for these things. :roll: Poor lil lad.

I would get him checked out, but in any case, I can tell you that hospitals and emergency services are good, generally speaking. The most important thing is that he is ok to fly; sometimes a cold can go to the ears and cause pain when flying, so have him checked.

Apart from anti biotics, which I wouldnt use without seeing a doctor, you can also get calpol equivalent out here - called apiretal.

Hope you can go and have a lovely holiday, the warm weather and sea air should help him to get better. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanx girls... im gonna get him checked over at the doctors :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back