Advice Please!!

Bella87

Reaction score
Hello!

Apologies if this sounds really silly but this is my first cycle TTC. My cycles seem to be around 30 days, this is just from memory from the last couple of months.

I'm currently on CD 28. I got a positive opk on CD 15 so I guess I ovulated on CD 16/17 (if I actually did as haven't been charting my temp) which would make me 11/12 dpo. Last night (10/11 dpo) I started what could be a very light period and it has not got any heavier.

I was just wondering why?? As daft as it sounds .. Its just that I read that implantation can occur up to 12 dpo.

Thank you and sorry if it may seem such a daft question! xx

If you're 12 days dpo maybe take a test, it might show up now if you're pregnant.

I had implantation bleeding first time around although I wasn't monitoring my cycles at the time so I can't say when it happened for definite. I do know it was about a week before my first bfp and the clear blue digital said I was 1-2 weeks. Sorry that isn't much help.

No that's brilliant help .. I'm 100% its AF but I was just worried that AF has arrived and my egg (if fertilised) didn't have chance to implant with it being 4 days early.. If that makes sense!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back