12 dpo

jrswife_07

Reaction score
I have a 12 day lp and I was just wondering what would have if implantation doesn't occur till 12dpo?? Will the pregnancy stick?? And also what are the chances of implantation taking place earlier than 12 dpo??

Don't quote me but I think if you have a luteal phase less than 11 days then you could have issues BUT I am not a professional :shock:

Awesome so it seems I'm still in the clear! I would like my lp to be longer but I tried to take b vitamins and they make me go crazy lol my hormones feel like they are running wild!! So I guess I will just wait and see how it goes. Thanks for the info ;)

12 Days are fine hun i have been told, you have to have at least 10 for the implantions to happen and 14 is ideal but 12 is fine (mine is 16). You dont have to worry hun. x

I found out mine by charting my bbt. It shows you when you ovulate and then when you start af. Then you count the days from o to af and that's you lp

I found out mine by charting my bbt. It shows you when you ovulate and then when you start af. Then you count the days from o to af and that's you lp

I'm about 10/11 then I think.. :(

Will work it out properly this month tho x

Hiya,

I think I have read that a 10 day luteal phase is ok but less can be a concern, I guess this is because implantation usually happens between 6-10dpo.I think 12dpo is a bit late for implantation so I am sure yor LP is fine.
Your luteal phase tends to stay the same, if you ovulate late, you should still have the same luteal phase length, the first half of your cycle can vary though. Luteal phase can of course vary occasionally but would only be by a day or so. xx

So I'm still charting my temps and I had a major drop...hopefully implantation dip!! We will see tomorrow wish me luck ladies and baby dust to all!! :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back