Help Please

sophia09

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is sophia and me and my boyfriend have been ttc for only a month, but i have been feeling really strange, feeling sick in the mornings and when i smell some foods, soar boobs, been getting really tired and in bed for 9 each night norm time would be about 11 also been getting cramps like im getting my period and feel bloated 24/7 and its driving me crazy!!

I have done 2 tests both negative but not had a period this month and dont know when that will be as its not the same every month, could anyone give me some advice to help me if im just thinking things or if i could be pregnant???

Thank you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wave: [/code]

Hi Sophia,

Welcome to the rocky road of TTC where you obssess over every single possible "symptom" which, frustratingly, mimic the start of your period too :evil:

What tests did you use? The new Clearblue Digital allows you to test 4 days early, so I'd try that one if you haven't already and are impatient to know.

Let us know how you get on and good luck!

Did a test this morning and still nothing has turned up and i have white discharge what could this be from? if anyone out help cause i have never had this before

Thanks xxx :dance:

Hello ladies still no period after a week of waiting to do a test, have been feeling more and more tired, hungry and soar boobs and feeling dizzy how long should i wait to do another test?

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back