Advice PLEASE

twinkle84

Reaction score
I posted a bit ago about LO being poorly! He started being sick last thurs! Since then he has developed bad sickness and diarrhea! He can barely keep his milk down, it is usually all coming back up and up to 3 really watery poos! He gets hungry and then is full after a few oz instead of his usual 6 oz! I have taked to docs last saturday, spoke to health visitors and range NHS direct! All say sounds as though he has a 'bug' and as long as he isnt dehydrated (and he doesnt have any signs of this to be honest) then he will be fine! He is fine in himself, still happy, smiley and sleeping through night but I just cant help worrying, how long will he be like this and what I wanted to ask and took ages to get to (sorry) is that you dont think it could be his milk? hes been on same formula since birth and never any problems at all. Is it worth trying a dif one or could this just make his upset stomarch worse? Thanks so much for any advice! x

Not to sure but didn't wanna read and run. Hope he's ok x x

It does sound as though it could be the milk Hun If i was you id take him back to the docs for a second opinion, If it was a bug i would of thought it would of cleared up by now, hope he's better soon xx

Is there stringy mucus in the poos?

Sorry to hijack thread d_ball why did u ask about stringy mucus in poo? Just my dd (7weeks) has had this past few days. Doc thinks it's bug but I've never seen this before! I'm hoping you have some advice! I'm thinking our babies may be picking up these nasty bugs going round :-( OP hope your LO is much better x

It's one if the signs of a milk allergy. But I'm sure it's probably just a bug :)

It sounds like a bug Chloe has it too there is a bag sickness and dioreea bug going round I've had it three times in a row just after the flu and tonsillitis and chest infection still
Not well from 3 days before new year it sucks lol hope he gets better soon x

Thanks d_ball, she is lactose intolerant but bf bar one feed where she has pepti junior formula (lactose free) Apparently half ds school is off with sickness big, starts with headache etc so can only assume it's doing it's rounds. Hope all the poorly tums better soon xx

Thanks for all support! His poos are more like a watery curry sauce??? But thankfully he hasnt been sick or poo'd . . . yet today so finger crossed after a week he is finally on the mend and its not a milk allergy! Katie hope DD gets better soon! Its just not nice xx

Glad he's getting better Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back