advice please

poppylou1980

Reaction score
hi ive been ttc for a few years now and over a month ago i had a hycosy done and they found my tubes were fine. at the min my period is due on the 9th but ive noticed hand lotion mucas sorry tmi and its strechy a bit is this normal before a period or a sighn thankyou x

]hi ive been ttc for a few years now and over a month ago i had a hycosy done and they found my tubes were fine. at the min my period is due on the 9th but ive noticed hand lotion mucas sorry tmi and its strechy a bit is this normal before a period or a sighn thankyou x

Hey poppylou :wave:

From what I know, what you've described can be a sign that your period is due or can be a pregnancy sign

Anything that you don't normally have is sometimes a good sign, have you any other symptoms?

xxx

hi thanks for reply well a month ago i had hycosy done on the 10th then on the 14th i had a healthy period which i ant had in years plus lasted 4 days usually 2 days then on ovulation i had period pains which really was quiet niggly if you no what i mean but ever since ovulation ive had mucas not loads but enough for me to feel leakage also my belly itches like mad not all the time thanks

Oh I know those niggly ovulation pains, mine are quite painful so completely sympathise

Not long to go till the 9th now, keep an eye on those symptoms & keep us posted with everything

My fingers are crossed that you get the result you wish for

xxx

Sounds like you are ovulating to me......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back