Advice please!!!!

Lisax

Reaction score
Hi Can someone please help me..
I had my last period on the 5th dec 11...and now its the 9th jan....so im about 4 days late right? I did a early predictor test yesterday which can be done 5 days BEFORE missed period but it said negative!

Ive had a few other symptoms aswell, such as weeing a lot more than normal, feeling really tired all the time and my hubby says my breasts have got larger, there is also little lumps around my nipples and my nipple its self is turning white:eh: has anyone else evr had this?

Any help or advice would be appreciated xx

im the same last period 8th of dec i ovulated 26th of dec still no period, i had lil white lumps on nipples with first pregnancy :) xx

Awwww thanks hun....its so stressful waiting, cos im getting my hopes up:/ how long are you supposed to wait to do a test because my last one said negative:/ xx

I'd try a different brand with FMU tomorrow.

what brand of hpt did u use hun? and how long are your cycles generally? also do you know what date you ov'd?

How long you been ttc hun and have you recently come off contraceptive pill or anything?

sorry for all the qs xxx

meant to wait till first day of your missed period xx

first of all i did the early predictor test taht can be done up to 5 days before missed period, then 4/5 days late i did a clear blue one and ive had one done at the doctors. My cycle is usually between 28-30 days, and i ov'd around the 14-19th dec! Been trying for abouut 6 months and no i havent recently just come of any type of contreception x

so you are likely to be pregnant i keep getting neg tests too! i hate it ive got pregnancy symptons and had 2 days of really light bleeding (nothing like my period) but still no pos! :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back