urgent advice needed for my neighbour who is ttc

rhian85

Reaction score
my neighbour isnt a mamber so im seeking advice for her, she is ttc and a few days ago noticed what she thought is implantation bleeding. she is due a period on tuesday but has come on today - 3 days after her suspected implant bleed. she said she feels rough "sick"but has said she has come on her period - is it a period or cud she be prgnt - sorry to sound thick !!!! :?

Rhian xx

could be either hun - she could be PG or waiting for her AF to show.

IF AF hasnt arrived by Tuesday night/Wednesday i would advise her to take a test but if she is patient tell her to test around the end of the week to make sure
!!

good luck

I had implantation bleesing over a period of 1 and a half weeks, one day I'd be bleeding and the next I wouldn't etc. I assumed I was having a funny period or panicked I might have an STD :roll: ( went mad at the husband!!!). Went to the doctors who told me to do a PG test, and I discovered I was pregnant.

My bleeding occured the week my period was due, so she may well be. I'd do a test if I was her, and I hope she gets the result she wanted :D

xFx

never assume bleeding is a period I learnt my lesson. I was bleeding with clots and everything, I was so upset but as I was doing IVF they make you do a blood test anyway well I did the test crying all the way HOW wrong was I I was pregnant so NEVER assume bleeding is a period

good luck to her

:wave: Does your friend know how many DPO she is. If she had what she thinks was IB 3 days ago it could be AF, cos IB is usually between 7 and 10DPO and the lutal phase is normally 12 to 16 DPO. So it is possibly AF or :pray: she could be PG. If the AF isn't 'normal' then PG definateley shouldn't be ruled out. Urge her to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back