Advice please - surgical management

pink79

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone got any a dice? I am booked in on Monday morning for a surgical tfmr, i'm so nervous and worried, i've never even had a general before, what should I expect after?

Thank you x x

Sorry you're going through this - I was nervous too, but it was ok, emotional obviously, I had some mild period type pains and bleeding but it was manageable. I've had worse periods tbh! I was just relieved to get it over and done with.

Last edited:
Sorry you're going through this - I was nervous too, but it was ok, emotional obviously, I had some mild period type pains and bleeding but it was manageable. I've had worse periods tbh! I was just relieved to get it over and done with.

That's kind of what I was hoping for, thanks

Hi

Has anyone got any a dice? I am booked in on Monday morning for a surgical tfmr, i'm so nervous and worried, i've never even had a general before, what should I expect after?

Thank you x x

I’m so sorry. I had this on Wednesday. I was nervous too but honestly the staff were amazing. Very emotional but only a little sore after. They make sure you have pain relief if needed. It’s like achy period pains. They will explain everything as you go along. Xx

I hope you're doing ok lollypop79

Pink, I'm sorry to see you here, I've kept off forum for a while since my Mc so had missed the news. Hope you're doing ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back