Advice please? I'm new to this!

Kirsty.Y.84

Reaction score
Hi.
So I got my very first BFP yesterday and we're soo excited! It works out that I'm 4 weeks 4 days. Over the last few days I've been getting mild cramp like pains after a bowel movement (sorry TMI!) I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this? the cramps only last about 5-10 mins and they aren't severe but it just worries me(I am a worrier!) other then that I feel fine which I assume is good!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated x x

multistars.gif hi and congrats,never had any bowel trouble whilst pregnant thankgod,but i dont think it cud be anything 2 worry about hun,pregnancy hormones can effect everything! lol.if it carries on hun mention 2 mw when u next go xxxx

The hormones released in pregnancy affect the bowel quite a bit I think. I have ibs with constipation but now I am pregnant I am going every day. Saying that I am sure there will come a time when baby gets a death grip on my bowel lmao.
You might have an internal haemaroid or something, mention it to the mw but try not to worry too much xxxxxxxxxxx

I've had a few cramps but they seem to go when I go to the toilet or bottom burp. Lol x

I have these, turns out it's normally wind lol!!

but there are times when it just aches after I have been for me number 2..

I think it's normal but I am checking with the midwife tommorrow just to be sure :)

Congratulations xxx

Cramps and shooting pains are pretty normal. It's stuff like implantation and then stretching etc, being pregnant is alot of hard work!! Oh yeah and defo is wind too sometimes lol

But even though this is my 2nd I'm still worrying everytime I get a cramp lol

Unless it's unbearable though try not to worry it's just your body getting ready to house LO xxx

Thanks guys, you have helped to put my mind at ease! The cramps are very mild, milder than period cramps, so I'm sure it is fine. It's just the not knowing what to expect that's the hard part! I haven't got a midwife yet, but once I do, I will mention it.

Where do you get the little tracker things from that are at the end of your posts? Babybo, I like yours! I would like one but don't know how to add it! :lol: x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back