advice please :)

saze

Reaction score
hya everyone, just wondering whether i should get checked out, ive had a headache plus dizzy spells and feeling abit sick for the past two days now, did not get any sleep last night due to the pain :(, is this the norm or maby something to worry about, just mentioning this because my mum had preeclampsia and nearly died. am i worrying over nothing or? advice needed girlies x :roll:

Can't hurt to visit docs hun but could be your hormones playing up do try not to worry x

I agree it wont hurt to see your doctor, probly put your mind at rest xxx

Hi..

I had headaches and sickness until only a couple of weeks ago (im 29 weeks) and now its just the odd sickness in the morning... sounds normal but it cant hurt to see your gp - thats what they are there for and will put your mind at rest :)

I'm sure its nothing but hormones playing naughty tricks but anything you overly worry about def get checked over by the GP. that can not do any harm and is what they are there for. If you cant get an appointment call your midwife. Any pregnancy concern in my mind needs to be shared with someone :)

I'm sure its nothing but hormones playing naughty tricks but anything you overly worry about def get checked over by the GP. that can not do any harm and is what they are there for. If you cant get an appointment call your midwife. Any pregnancy concern in my mind needs to be shared with someone :)

I totally agree... i was constantly on the phone to my midwife! I bet she though i was a right hyperchondriac!

Dizziness and sickness sound normal to me. But you shouldn't be in pain. Give your midwife a ring, i'm sure she'll put your mind at ease and check you out.

Hope all is ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back