Cramping after sex? Did anyone get this before/after their BFP?

zozo

Reaction score
Hi Girlies,

Not had my test results yet, but was wondering if those who have their BFP's or have ever been pregnant have experienced anything like this? x

My and OH BD'd last night, and I had mild cramps afterward, which after about 15-20 minutes turned quite painful, lasted about 10 mins, then stopped. It was proper period pain, and honestly I was sitting on the loo in pain expecting a gush of blood any moment! (Sorry TMI) af not due for another 5-6 days or so (I OV'd early this month, so would be about 10-11dpo).

I only ever cramp on the day of my period, certainly NEVER after such good BD'ing :lol:

Has anyone else experienced this?!

Zozo xxxxx

yeah i had cramping after sex so i havent done it again, my midwife just told me to listen to my body and do what i think is right with regards to sex so im leaving it til im 12 weeks x

aw thanx hun x :) Did you cramp before you got your BFP? x

Could be AF coming.....when are you due? Do you normally get pains like this? maybe just do what nature is tellng you and keep away fro BDing for a bit until you get your BFP. maybe ask the same question in the Am I pregnant section or the TTC section - you may get more replies. Good luck and try not to worry x

I had pain before I got pregnant, yes. But that was when I was trying and not trying if you get me. Pervious partners.... I did ask doctors about it had sti checks the lot they said it was normal to experience some pain now and again because of the muscles and that down there. It did leave me confused, because when it got really bad it was also spreading towards my bowel area as if i was bearing down for a crap all the time sorry if its too much information but hope it helps x

sorry hun i speed read your post - didnt realise youre wondering if its a symptom! Yeah i think its common to get cramping after sex if youre pregnant but there could be other reasons too such as af on the way like Tracey said, good luck though!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back