• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Advice PLEASE -Early Scan

Hi Jody,

I'm 6 weeks 4days and i had my scan Thursday just gone (6weeks 1 day) and I saw the heartbeat. It was very faint but it was there.

I was really worried because i conceived whilst on the depo injections (doctors are miffed) and because the injection was in my system they didn't know what impact it might have, but i held my head up and kept smiling and things are fine. Good luck for your scan :D will keep an eye out for you seen as our dates are very close.

:D

Hi setdse,

How wierd is that, I just posted on your "April Baby" Thread:) Looks like we're going be preggo buddies:) Thanks for telling me about your scan, it gives me great hope for mine. I'm sooo pleased yours is a sticky one ! Oooo not long till my scan now EEEKKK. :dance::dance::dance:
Jody xxx

I know what you mean. Wednesday night i was so excited. I just wanted to go then lol....

Thursday i shall be thinking of you! :D
Enjoy London and do some well deserved shopping! :D

Thanks Hun xx Its Lincoln though not London, I wish it was London for the shopping but not the long train journey :) xxxx

sorry i swear i read it was london....ahh well enjoy yourself anyway. thinkin of you tomorrow xxx

LOL, That will be your preggo brain LOL xx Thank you Setdse xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back