Advice Please, don't know what it is?

babyroo

Reaction score
Sorry mods if this is in th wrong section.

Well yesterday night when hubby and i were having some us time :shhh: :wink: :wink: he noticed this lump on my boob. I must say i have'nt checked them for a bit :oops: because my everyday shower can last no more than 5 mins nowadays.
This is what it looks like
boobspot.jpg

It does hurt a bit when i touch it and does feel lump like. Do you think its just a spot or do you think i should get it checked at the docs?.
My milk has just about dried up in this boob because LO will only have the eau de left side for her morning drink. The right one just sucks to her. :rotfl:

ouch looks sore, it does look a bit spot like, but they do say get lumps checked out, might just be a gland or something, least if you get to the docs you arent left wondering

Thats looks nasty and very sore. I personally would leave it a few days to see if it changes but I know some people would get it checked out straight away. If you are in the slightest bit concerned over it get your self down the doctors :hug:

Get down the doctors, thats what they are there for :D

Looks a bit like a boil, I am a GG cup and get something that looks like that every now and then, twice since Joseph was born, they go down after a few days.

However, for peace of mind, maybe take a trip to your docs xx

Thanks for you replies ladies, :hug: :hug: think if it's the same tomorrow will make an appointment with docs for sometime this week to be on the safe side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back