Advice needed!

Jane Sarah

Reaction score
I am 16 weeks pregnant with my first and have been bleeding non-stop since week 10. For at least one day every week it is extremely heavy. I have been to the hospital several times and had several scans and blood tests but they can't find any reason for the bleeding. :-( I also seem to have a constant dull headache and am constantly tired.
Does anyone have any ideas / help / advice, please?

Hi hunnie, if you post this in the pregnancy part of the forum, I'm sure someone will be along to help.
Hope everything is ok x

Sorry I can't help, but I've moved this to the 2nd tri section for you as I'm sure there will be someone who can offer you some advice there x

sorry to hear that... sorry I don't know what the cause could be, but I heard a few similar stories, so it does happen. It must be very worrying, but I guess it could be normal sometimes, if the hospital didn't find anything wrong! x

Sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time.. It must be hard not knowing what it could be :(
Hopefully the hosp are keeping a close eye on it for you.. I dont know what else to say :( sorry and i hope you get some answers soon hun xxx

Thanks ladies for all your replies. Am seeing the midwie tomorrow so hopefully she'll be able to reassure me. So much for feeling 'glowing' in the second trimester....!

i bled on and off with my first baby untill i was 18 weeks with no explination and e is absolutely fine :) i hope all goes well tomorrow hun x

I think there is another girl on here in tri2 who has been bleeding throughout pregnancy, something to do with a clot laying under the baby, but harmless :hug:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back